ALL VETS USA Raises Funds to Help Veterans in Need
About All Vets USA
Through our passion for veteran’s causes, we have witnessed many charitable organizations doing remarkable work for our veterans. We have seen the amount of devotion and time the staff and volunteers put into changing veterans lives – things like making sure there’s a room with a bed and TV, creating a learning center with new computers with training, providing a gym with fitness classes, feeding the hungry, counseling those in need to name just a few. Good people rolling up their sleeves to help those in need of assistance.
It didn’t matter what day it was, the generosity of heart and spirit of these humanitarians was intense. We were invited to hand out coats, clothing and donated food at love park, in Philadelphia, on Christmas day and Thanksgiving Day. We were touched by countless acts of kindness. We decided to help those organizations provide such essential services to our veterans.
It is such a rewarding feeling knowing your contributions matter. As we learned more about these organizations, there was an awareness that the need for two types of contributions exist and are essential to the giving process. Those that physically do the good deeds, and those that provide the funding that makes the good deeds possible.
All Vets USA was created to raise much needed funds that will be distributed to 501(c)(3) organizations providing hands on services to veterans whose efforts are essential to veterans who have given so much of their lives to make our way of life possible. We knew we wanted to help those organizations who touch a veteran’s soul one at a time.
ALL VETS USA is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) application.
CO-PRESIDENT & FOUNDER
Email: rseitter -at- allvetsusa -dot- org
Jody Lang Bender
CO-PRESIDENT & FOUNDER
Email: jbender -at- allvetsusa -dot- org
Dave Wollman Senior
James Q. Stevens
Michael P. Williams, Esq.
BOARD ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in strategic planning, set fundraising goals and develop event strategies for achieving them.
- Create the selection and vetting process for funding veterans organizations.
- Determine the system for distribution of funds to the selected veterans organizations on an annual basis.
- Establish a vision for growth, awareness, operational and annual plans.
- Attend regularly scheduled Board meetings via Skype, Conference Call or in person.
- Attend designated fund raising events.
- Help promote events and introduce potential donors to our organization.
- Acknowledge contributions received from donors.
- All Board members will be responsible for an annual “give or get” contribution of $1,000.
- Board terms are generally three years, however, one third of the initial Board terms will be for either one year or two years so that they will not all expire on the same year.
We have come across some remarkable organizations who have great people with boots on the ground providing the much needed services that truly help our veterans. ALL VETS USA wants to step in to provide the financial support to these organizations who need all the help they can get to continue helping our veterans. We hope you will help us make this happen.